Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday! Freebie: Books I hope to still read this year but probably won't

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So with the move this year, my reading did not go as planned, the following ten books is what I wanted to read this year and did not get to - I would love to still get to these if at all possible:









































5 comments:

  1. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate so hard to this topic! But good luck with them all.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel this! I guess the great thing is they will be there next year? Maybe make them your January TBR and you will get to them next year, LOL! So many great books, never enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do get t o these (or some anyways).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is such a huge, stressful event. We moved 1 1/2 years ago and we're still getting things situated! I hope you get to some of these before the year ends and that you love them when you do :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...