Sunday, December 17, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: December 17th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Back to almost 100% health, reading picked up again and we all felt well enough for an outdoor outing. The weather was also dry and warmer this week. We went to an ice-sculpture exhibition which was quite impressive. The them was fairy tales/fantasy stories:





Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Keeping it small since reading was very slow this last month:







What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

None this week.



3 comments:

  1. Those ice sculptures look amazing. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at ice sculptures. Those ones are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! The Road Before Us

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...