Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Monthly Recap: April 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

April was another crazy month at work, but with all the public holidays I did manage to get a lot of reading in.  Some of my reviews are just a bit behind:


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)






Paperback:


Did not manage to finish my paperback - due to the need to work at night or loadshedding which meant Kindle reading time.



What I would like to read in May:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):





Did I buy any new books?



Bought:

Oops - stress buy!





Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over a lot to May:





ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:







ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:












How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...