Monday, May 30, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Comfort Reads

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Suspense would not be everyone's cup of tea, but for me there is nothing better to curl up with a great heart pumping suspense.  When I find myself in a reading slump, or need something good to read, suspense will always give me that kick I need.

So here is some of my comfort reads by some of my favourite authors still to read:

1.  From Russia with Love









4.  The Crushing Depths


5.  Flight Risk



7.  A Secret to Die For


8.  The View from Rainshadow Bay


9.  Dark Justice


10.  Dangerous Illusions



6 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I rarely read suspense, but your list gives me some good inspiration to add to my TBR.

    Here is my list of comfort reads: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-comfort-reads-books-escape/

    Have a great week 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! I rarely reread books, but I do have authors I will seek out when I need a comfort read!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Chronicles of Narnia from your list is one I will reread :-)

      Delete
  3. Great list. I had a harder time defining what that would look like for me so I went a different direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your comfy reading room idea. Lots of happy reading ahead.

      Delete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...