Monday, May 16, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was SO EXCITED to Get, but Still Haven’t Read

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

O yes! So many.  Lets try and go for those longest on my list.

1.  Sons of Encouragement

Not sure when exactly I bought this, I just know it was before 2013.


Exact date unknown, but I know it was between 2010 and 2013.  How do I know?  My friend who introduced me to Frank Peretti I've met in 2010 and I know I had it on my shelf before I got married.


Purchased July 2014


Purchased October 2014


Added November 2014


Added November 2014


Added November 2014


Added November 2014


Added November 2014


Added November 2014


Why so many in November.  Well, that was when I discovered and joined Goodreads. 😉📚

4 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I have to admit that I haven't read or heard of any of these books. But I hope you end up reading and enjoying them.

    My TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-13-books-i-was-excited-get-havent-read/

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had discovered Goodreads sooner! Most of the books I have added have been in the last 3 years...so not as helpful. Some great authors on here. I hope you enjoy them when you get a chance to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodreads has its benefits - adding to my overflowing TBR one of them!

      Delete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...