Monday, November 8, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (quotes from book characters that have stuck with you)

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Okay, so for me it is extremely difficult to remember things characters says.  So, I think I would rather try to highlight some characters I remember because they brought fun banter, either as a team mate, or big brother!

1.  Kekoa

So, I've just met this character in this new series, but loving him and the things he says.


2.  Cell

I've met him in the Tox files, and continued to love him and his sayings in the Book of Wars.


I love Rem and especially all the wisdom his dad imparts to him.


4.  Haley

She had so many quirky comments.


5.  Tate

I just loved his humour to lighten some serious moments.


6.  Emma

I think Emma's "Can I keep him", will forever be remembered!


7.  Sophie

Sophie was fun and I enjoyed a few of her comments.


8.  Logan

Loved him and his little girl.


They were both so lovable!


10.  Jake

His jokes had me in smiles.








14 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I do have a Melissa Tagg book on my TBR so I'll take a look at this one as well! I love her romance covers 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice twist on the theme today. I love a character with a good sense of humor, it's a must for me. :)

    Here is our http://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-memorable-things-characters-have-said/. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time remembering quotes as well. I have started highlighting them in my kindle, which helps, when I remember to do it.

    I went off-topic this week: https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/11/09/ttt-books-you-recommend-the-most/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget as well! I'm too invested in the story to worry about highlighting quotes.

      Delete
  4. I think this is a great way to do it! I also remember the characters and their sense of humor more than their words. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time remembering quotes too. I remember seeing that Haley series around and thinking it looked good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her characters in that series was some of her best :-).

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but it's great that you found characters you enjoyed.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/bookish-gift-guide-budget-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  7. PETTICOAT RANCH looks like a cute read! I love that cover.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...