Monday, November 1, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Hand to Someone Who Claims to Not Like Reading

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This is a difficult topic, because what I love about reading might be different to what someone else would like.  But I think the following books changed my reading life, and I would hope it will make a difference for someone who claims they do not like reading.

1.  Redeeming Love

I've re-read this a few times, and every time it still leaves the same impact.  It is a difficult book due to the subject, but such a beautiful story about unconditional love and forgiveness.


2.  The Pawn

I dare you to read the first pages and not to keep on reading!




This was my first book by Frank Peretti and this series was the best supernatural books I've read so far.



This was one of the best WW2 books I've read. 



5.  If I Run

This suspense was nail-biting and I could not put it down.


This series is so, so good!


This was such a beautifully written story.


Amazing series!


I've read this series in 3 days, it was so good, and hopefully someone else will also love it like me.


10.  Thin Ice

This had one of the creepiest baddies, and his POV had me turning the pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashpoint

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...