Monday, November 1, 2021

Monthly discoveries: October

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

I can't believe we only have two months left of the year.  How has your reading been going?  I did not get nearly to all the books I've planned, but got sidetracked by so much great stories.  I've got a long list of books I would still like to read this year...so here we go, one book at a time...


What I've read:





October was a suspenseful month.

What I would like to read in November:


Currently Reading:

We moved, so I did not make any progress on 15 verses since I still need to find my paperback.






Upcoming reads (hopeful):







Did I buy any new books?


I've had a better buying month.  Two pre-orders which came in and only one other which was $0.99:





Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a few planned reads I didn't manage to get to this month and a few still on my list which I really hope to still get to in 2021:



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:

Whoops: 




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:



I did complete two more ARC's over the weekend, but still need to review them.


How was your month?

4 comments:

  1. I read a little less than my average this month but enjoyed everything I read. I have quite a few review books on my stack but am current there since they all have upcoming release dates. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You read so many books! I hope you enjoyed them all...I see several favorites of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was one I did not like, but it there rest was good!

      Delete

Monthly Recap: April 2024

    I first saw this monthly reflections idea on:  Christian bookshelf reviews April had a few warmer days with some winter cold in between....