Monday, November 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Love An Update On

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love this topic, right away a few options popped up in my mind.  Lets settle on the following ten:

1.  The O'Malleys

Yes please, I would love to see what the O'Malleys are up to, and by now, some of their children might be grown up and following up in some of their footsteps.



I would love a suspenseful action packed reunion.


I loved the Noble family, and though I got to catch up with Rafe a few times, I would love to see more of the Nobles.


I would love to meet up again with Jack and Molly!  Their struggle to trust God while they had to deal with the fear of losing their son had me turning the pages.  I would love to see how they are and if they expanded the family.


5.  Team Zulu

So much more stories to tell from this team!


I would love another adventure with Kaia and her dolphins!


I loved his role in Burning Sky, and was not ready to say goodbye.  I would love to read his own story!


They were my introduction to Lynette Eason, and yes, I would love to catch up on all the characters I've met in all of her series, but I'm trying to limit it to one character per author, but will settle on the siblings who started my Eason Obsession.


Great family and series and would love to see how they are doing after everything that happened.


I loved these sisters and would love to see what is happening in their lives.








6 comments:

  1. These all look good. I'm especially curious about the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Dolphins! So was so great to read a book with them in.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these but I have heard of Susan May Warren and have seen her books mentioned a few times in the last few months! I'm intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find out more about Lynette Eason—I’m intrigued. :)

    Happy TTT!
    Lori
    https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/11/23/ttt-10-characters-id-love-an-update-on/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, Sarita. I have not read Lizzie and Jane yet. Here is my post: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/11/top-ten-tuesday-thanksgiving-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but they must have featured memorable characters since you're still thinking about them. I hope they're all off living happy, productive lives!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashpoint

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...