Monday, November 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read If You Love Suspense/Romantic Suspense

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

If you have followed my blog or reviews on Goodreads for a while, you will know my favourite genre is Suspense/Romantic suspense.  So, if you also enjoy books which keeps you on the edge of your seat, here is some of my 10 top favourites (I tried to select one per author):

1.  If I Run

Make sure you have all the books in this series.  One of the best series by this author.


Book 2 was my favourite, but this whole series is awesome!  I mean, it is not every series which has females as the personal bodyguards. 


A series about US Marshalls.


4.  Knox

Loved this series.  Siblings fighting/or running away from danger together.


This book introduced me to a genre I did not know existed and is know my all time favourite genre!


Oh wow, Ronie Kendig is in a league of her own with her military suspense.


This brand new series should not be missed by fans of romantic suspense...Plus, it deals with the CIA.


I enjoyed this series about investigators who is part of the recovery dive team.


9.  Cold Shot

I loved this suspenseful series which included a great group of friends.


This is a new to-me-author, but I'm enjoying her romantic suspense.





10 comments:

  1. I like a good suspense read. The Eason books look good and I've seen those around before.

    Love that cover of Without a trace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspense is one of my favorite genres for sure! Will take a look at your list and see which ones land on my TBR.

    Happy TTT!

    Ten Books to Read if You Love X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to explore more romantic suspense books so I'm taking this post as a sign! Knox looks really interesting so I'll keep it in mind when I finally check some out :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of romantic suspense. Look forward to reading these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look so good. I love a good romantic suspense like Debra Webb. Will have to check these out now.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. _Nightshade_ looks great!

    Happy TTT!
    Lori
    https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/11/15/ttt-if-you-like/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great list!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/bookish-gift-guide-stocking-stuffer-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love suspense but have not read anything by Ronie Kendig yet, although my son has (on my recommendation, LOL). Here is my link: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/11/top-ten-tuesday-new-authors.html

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...