Thursday, February 1, 2024

Monthly Recap: January 2024

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

January was a month of new experiences.  We enjoyed a week filled with snow and though it was not much (like 3cm) we enjoyed making small snow men and having some snow ball fights.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:




Audio:







Paperback:

Currently still in progress


What I would like to read in February:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Will be happy to read these few books still this month:





Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


Freebies: 




Bought:






Did I read everything I wanted too?

The following I had to carry over:





This is a main challenge I want to focus on this year:

Looking at 2024, 24 books I would like to read which I had forever!

I managed to tick one of the list. Will need to do better next month to keep on track!






ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Maybe a teeny amount to many this month with the ARCs:








ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:












How was your month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...