Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Superpowers I Wish I Had

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


1. Being able to discover my favourite author again for the first time.

2. To be able to read faster/freeze time to read/read a few books a day.

3. Have unlimited space for all the books I would like to have in a personal library.

4. Have unlimited funds for all my book wishes.

5. Disappear into a secret place where no one can find me or disrupt me while I am reading.

6. Meeting my favourite characters in person.

7. Being able to go into the book and help the characters solve the mystery!

8. The ability to stop the author killing off my favourite character!

9. A robot version of me to cook and clean while I relax and read.

10. Not needing sleep!


10 comments:

  1. Robot Me would be cool. I want to read. AI can do the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is my favorite!! Quickly followed by #3!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we would all love unlimited funds when it comes to book buying, and well, everything else too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these. Unlimited funds for books would be nice. I also put unlimited space on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A robot version of me so I can sleep sounds wonderful! Oh, wait, I meant so I can read more. LOL!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-historical-fiction-reads-from-2023/

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...