Thursday, July 6, 2023

Monthly Recap: June 2023

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

Still loads going on which slows down reading time and have almost all my June reviews to catch up on.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:




Audio:






Paperback:





What I would like to read in July:



Finished:




Currently Reading:






Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Currently, keeping it small this month:



Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


One 



Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had to defer to later this year:




I also have a lot of books I need to catch up on for a 18 month challenge which started Jan 2022 and ending June 2023.  When I joined the challenge I was thinking, 2 books a month is do-able, but then in a blink of an eye, I got behind (I tried but left 9 books unread!):




Also, another Goodreads challenge to try and read 20 of my TBR books this year - know movement...still currently reading the one started in March:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Limited myself to four:



ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Read more but still to review:


How was your month?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...