Sunday, July 9, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: July 9th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I managed to get some reviews out this week, but still a lot to get to!  We are taking some leave this week so think the reviews will be put on hold again. But hopefully it means more reading time.


Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Not sure what I am in the mood for yet, so this might change:





What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Three this week.






3 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very intriguing books here today. Happy reading 🌞📚💜
    Come see my week here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! Authentically Izzy looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...