Monday, May 22, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: May 21st


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

A better reading week this week.  Still catching up on reviews.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


Did not make a lot of headway with the bulk of these:




Next up:





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

None this week 😀





6 comments:

  1. I only added three books this week all from Kindle deals and feel like it was a win for me. It was looking like it might be a zero week until deals too good to pass up arrived late in the week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost grabbed some deals but were able to stand strong :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a great reading week.

      Delete
  3. I am currently on a John Gresham kick, reading Bleachers, A Time to Kill was excellent!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...