Thursday, May 4, 2023

Monthly recap: Apr 2023

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

Another crazy month at work which ended with some evenings me sleeping early.  Still managed to get some decent reading in.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:






Audio:







What I would like to read in April:



Finished:



Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Currently, I am just happy with managing reading for a few minutes in the evening!







Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


Yes, I bought two:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had to defer to later this year:






I also have a lot of books I need to catch up on for a 18 month challenge which started Jan 2022 and ending June 2023.  When I joined the challenge I was thinking, 2 books a month is do-able, but then in a blink of an eye, I got behind (yellow crosses is everything I got to this month):




Also, another Goodreads challenge to try and read 20 of my TBR books this year - know movement...still currently reading the one started in March:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


A bit better than last month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

At least I managed to review a few as well:



How was your month?

2 comments:

Can't Wait Wednesday! The Road Before Us

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...