Monday, May 1, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: The First 10 Books I Randomly Grabbed from My Shelf

  

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is the 10 paperbacks I randomly picked and still need to read:


1. Catching the Wind

2. Probing

3. Freedom's Ring

4. Another Day, Another Dali

5. You Belong with Me



6. The Tehran Initiative

7. Flash Point

8. Formula of Deception

9. Daughters of the Northern Shores

10. Hidden Peril

8 comments:

  1. I read the first book in the Northern Shores series, though I don't think I read the second. Maybe at some point I should since book one was a good historical read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have lots of books on my shelf that I haven't read and I'm not sure I want to. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to really see which books I am really wanting to read! And donate the rest.

      Delete
  3. Oooh! Lots of interesting books here!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some great books on your shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, several of these are still on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you also get to them soon and enjoy them!

      Delete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...