Monday, May 1, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up: April 30th

 


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Work was busy, which resulted in early nights. Still happy with my reading progress this week.

Also ran another half marathon this morning and was happy with my PR 1:51!


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading










Next up:









What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Downloaded three ARCs this week:







3 comments:

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...