Monday, April 24, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Audiobook Narrators

  

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Though I have favourite authors, I do not keep track of my favourite audiobook narrators.  However, here is 10 of my favourite audiobooks, mainly thanks to the narrator:

1. Out of the Night - this whole series was brilliant on audio.



2. Na n plaas in Afrika



3. My Heart Remembers



4. To Steal a Heart



5. The Lady and the Lionheart



6. No Ocean too Wide



7. Then There Was You



8. The Tea Chest



9. Hawk



10. Lady Jane Disappears



11 comments:

  1. I'm just learning about audiobooks, so I don't yet have favorite audiobooks or narrators. I thank you for your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, will have to look into some of these now!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine the right narrator can really add to a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turano's books have the cutest covers. They look super fun! I'm glad to hear they're good on audio. I might have to go that route with them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I HIGHLY recommend Turano's books on audio, I think the humor really shines!

      Delete
  5. I love Justine Eyre and Andre Emmes! I am currently reading The Lady and the Lionheart, but the audio looks good too! I also loved Then There was You on audio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those narrators are very enjoyable to listen too!

      Delete
  6. I definitely keep track when I've really liked an audiobook narrator so that if I find something else by them, I know to download it but when I don't feel like I'm going to want to listen to them narrate again, I won't necessarily keep track.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/25/top-ten-tuesday-417/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...