Friday, April 21, 2023

Book Spotlight Fridays! Windswept Way


Book Beginnings and Friday56


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading. Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice and asks you to grab a book (any book), turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader and share a non-spoiler sentence or two.  First Line Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Reading is my Superpower that asks you to share the first sentence of the book you're reading.

The Hope Harbor series has delivered a few enjoyable stories about second chances.


Windswept Way








About the book:


Buying a supposedly haunted house wasn't in Ashley Scott's plans, but when an intriguing opportunity drops into her lap, she's ready to launch a new life. But she can't do it alone, and her reclusive new neighbor Jonathan Gray may be just the person to help--if only there were room in his life for romance.



*************************************************************

Book Beginnings

Maybe buying a hunted house wasn't her best idea.

Friday 56

Music continued to fill the night.

My thoughts so far

I only started this one, but hoping for an enjoyable weekend read.


                                    ************************************************************* 

12 comments:

  1. Great beginning!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is and each book can be read as a standalone.

      Delete
  3. I misread the last line as "If only there was room in his life for insurance." Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the fact that she purposely bought a haunted house. This looks like a good one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished and enjoyed this one earlier this week. I hope you enjoy it as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading this one! I'm currently reading Tunnel Creek Ambush by Kerry Johnson and the first line is: "Kinsley Miller crept toward Whisper Mountain Tunnel, a prickling sensation climbing the back of her neck." I hope you have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard about this one. Will check it out.

      Delete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...