Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 2021 Releases I'm excited to read!

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun!


I always saw this on blogs and loved this.  Glad to try this and join the fun!

2021 Releases I'm excited about


There is so many books which is releasing this year which I would love to read! And trying to pick my top 10 is quite difficult.  I could easily go to 30! So, lets try:

My Top 10:


The following books will be released in the next 6 months on which I really want to read:

A few of my favourite suspense authors will be releasing new books:



I am loving this series!  This one is releasing today Jan 5th!



Terri Blackstock is an auto buy.  I love her suspense and looking forward to this one!



Okay, so I still need to read book two, but totally excited to continue this series!




Lynn H Blackburn is a new author I discovered in 2020 but she has a fan! Looking forward to the new series which starts in March.  If you have read her previous series, she send a novella to her newsletter subscribers which links the two series.



Other releases


I always enjoy Jaime Jo Wrigt's darker feel to her mysteries.




I am so excited for this new series one of my favourite authors, Susan May Warren, is part off - this series sounds different but I'm expecting quite an adventure with this Time-travel thriller:






I'm really enjoying this Historical series based on true crimes by Barbour Publishing.  Next to release:



8. All of You, Always

This is a new series which will release monthly starting Jan 4th.  It is clean romance, on the shorter side (200 pages) and I'm quite enjoying the small community set in Walker Beach.  There is a prequel the author provided free via her newsletter.



I am so excited about this series and project Susan May Warren is part of via Sunrise Publishing where she works with aspiring writers.  There is a free novella to grab!




I haven't yet read a book by Kim Vogel Sawyer I haven't enjoy.  This cover is so beautiful and I'm sure the story will be as well.


And two extras:



Roseanna M White always gives me a great balance of regency romance with some mystery.



Cara Putman writes thrilling legal suspense and I'm looking forward to reading her latest.




So, what is on your Top 10 list?


10 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already read All of you, Always and enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, Lethal Intent sounds good.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Legal thrillers you should try it. One of her other books is currently on sale for $1.99

      Delete
  3. I cannot get over the blurb for On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor. Love the sound of that one. Thanks for putting it on my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy these books when you read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Already read two and really liked them!

      Delete
  5. Lots of great books on this list! Several of them are on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are spoiled with great releases this year.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...