Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Brags (or Confessions!)

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Mmmm, some of these might be more confessions than brags:

Brags:

1. I manage to read a lot of books - I can read fast and manage to read average 6 books and 6 audiobooks a month.

2. I can switch off while I am reading, so I get swept away while reading.

3. I managed to entertain a culture of reading for my boys - they love books as much as I do.

4. I work with numbers, but this mean I can listen to audiobooks while I am working.

5. My reading taste are diverse - so I read a lot of genres and from a lot of different authors.

Confessions:

6. I buy way to many books and I way to many unread books, but still manage to add more each month.

7. I love reading challenges, but this mean I commit to way to many reading plans which I manage to complete.

8. I will delay household duties in order to finish a good book.

9. I have way to many favourite authors, and can't keep up anymore with all of their published books.

10. I can isolate myself from people and life (including my family) while I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Surge

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...