Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Monthly Recap: September 2024

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

A lot of reading done, though I still planned a few more books which I did not get time for.

We went away for two weekends, one with friends, and one just our little family, enjoying the last of the late summer weather.

 

What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:







Audio:





Paperback:

Still in progress


What I would like to read in September:


Currently reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Will be happy to read these few books this month:







Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


None



Freebies: 







Did I read everything I wanted too?


The following I had to carry over - a bit behind again on my 24 books in 24 challenge:

(crosses I've read this month),








This is a main challenge I want to focus on this year:

Looking at 2024, 24 books I would like to read which I had forever!


I have 12 left for the rest of the year 😇





ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


A bit heavy this month with the ARCs:

 








ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:


Send feedback on the following:









How was your month?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Within These Walls of Sorrow: A Novel of World War II Poland

Within These Walls of Sorrow: A Novel of World War II Poland by Amanda Barratt My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a s...