Monday, August 28, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: August 27th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This weekend I did what was probably my last half marathon in Cape Town before the big move. I managed a personal best time of 1h48min, so happy to finish with that high.  

On the reading front, some progress on outstanding reviews and kicking up some of the reading, but still not as much as I used to.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:


Not sure what I am in the mood for yet, so this might change as evident from my :



What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

None this week



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your PB time!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your half marathon time! Nice looking assortment of books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...