Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Water

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This week's topic of Water should be easy enough, since I love water and usually drawn to any books with covers featuring water. These are all on my TBR and I will be happy if I still get to them this year:

1. When Crickets Cry



2. All that's Fair



3. To the Farthest Shores



4. The Deadly Shallows



5. The Lies We Believe



6. The Sound of Light



7. The Sisters of Sea View



8. Beneath a Peaceful Moon



9. The Juliet Code



10. When Tides Turn



9 comments:

  1. I love all the different ways water is incorporated in these covers. They're all great covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I've read five of these and loved them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these when you can read them!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/book-covers-featuring-water-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always drawn to covers with water too. Love the third one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! All of these covers look beautiful, especially the cover to the Deadly Shallows!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These covers are all so lovely! I haven't read any of them, but a bunch of them look like ones I would like. Nice list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how different water can seem in all of these covers! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...