Monday, August 14, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up: August 13th


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We spend the week in the mountains.  Always great rest and this time the boys went along for some hiking.



Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Not sure what I am in the mood for yet, so this might change:




What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

One Arc




Two books bought this week.








3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy whatever you choose

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I hope your next, whatever you choose, is great too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...