Thursday, August 3, 2023

Monthly Recap: July 23

 

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

So the past few months life was crazy and will probably get busier with our planned move of countries.  I hope to catch up on all my reviews this month, and get to reading more books.  And get back to some more regular weekly update posts...but need to leave space for real life happenings.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:




Audio:






Paperback:



What I would like to read in August:



Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Currently, keeping it small this month:



Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


One 





Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had to defer to later this year:




Need to focus more on my owned TBR challenge!

Also, another Goodreads challenge to try and read 20 of my TBR books this year - were able to finish the one I started back in March, but still need to get a lot more:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


This month I went crazy again with the ARCs:





ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:




How was your month?


1 comment:

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...