Monday, June 26, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2023

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

As always, there is so many new releasers I am excited about, and trying to limit it to only 10 will be difficult.  I tried to highlight those that if these were the only ones I may read, I would be happy with only these books:

July

1. Break of Day




August

2. Iris



3. Countdown



4. A Beautiful Disguise




5. Summer in the Spotlight



September

6. Expired Vows




October

7. Into the Fire





8. Havoc




9. The Lost Boys of Barlowe Theater







November

11. The Warsaw Sisters




7 comments:

  1. The Warsaw Sisters looks good. Have you notice how often publisher have people walking away from a scene on covers these days?

    My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read more of the novels by Liz. I really enjoyed what I read by her a while back so it's time to pick up new books by her too. :) Hope all of these are favorite reads for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of Wright's book before, but now I'm curious. Hope all of these are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I have Warsaw Sisters on my TBR, if not I think I'll have to add it!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/late-2023-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these, but several of them look like ones I would like. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, Sarita!! I am excited for quite a few of these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Warsaw Sisters definitely sounds like my cup of team, thank you for bringing it to my attention. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/mid-year-book-freak-out-tag-2023/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...