Friday, June 30, 2023

Book Spotlight Friday! With Every Memory

 

Book Beginnings and Friday56


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading. Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice and asks you to grab a book (any book), turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader and share a non-spoiler sentence or two.  First Line Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Reading is my Superpower that asks you to share the first sentence of the book you're reading.

This is my first book by this author.


With Every Memory







About the book:


After a tragic accident robs her of the last nine years of memories, Lori Mendenhall comes home to a family completely different than she remembers. As her memory returns and past secrets resurface, it will take all of them to repair what's been broken and find a new future together.



*************************************************************

Book Beginnings

Lori
Even the best makeup couldn't hide the fact that I'd been raised from death to life.

Friday 56

Avery
Everything I knew about them painted the picture of a happy family. 
The way my family once was.

My thoughts so far

The writing is smooth and flows easily. The Story is also intriguing and I found myself not wanting to stop reading.


                                    ************************************************************* 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a fan of dual timelines, but this one sounds good. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone ☕πŸ“š☀️πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...