Monday, June 5, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books or Covers that Feel/Look Like Summer

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This should be easy enough... For me summer is sunshine, picnics, beach, water, love... These are all still on my TBR:

1. Lake Season


2. On a Summer Tide



3. Someday Soon



4. Secrets at Cedar Cabin



5. That Certain Summer



6. A Refuge by the Sea




7. Summer in the Spotlight



8. Unfailing Love


9. The Sisters of the Sea View



10. Riverbend Gap



7 comments:

  1. It's been far too long since I read anything by Denise and since I really enjoyed her books in the past, I should read one by her again soon! Also, that cover art of Melissa's book is so swoony and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunset on Summer In The Spotlight, so pretty!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/06/06/top-ten-tuesday-423/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these scream summer, but I especially like that first one for Denise Hunter. I want to be in that water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these!! I have a Denise Hunter on my list too!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/06/top-ten-tuesday-summer-cover-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all have a great summer vive. Especially love the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous list, Sarita! I love the authors you highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coble's books always look intriguing to me, but I've yet to try one. I think I need to remedy that!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...