Monday, June 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2023 to-Read List

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This round on my Summer, or here in the Southern Hemisphere, Winter TBR list is a combination of new releases, books I have owned for a while and some audiobooks I am looking forward to listening to:

June:

1. Break of Day



2. Always Look Twice



3. To the Moon and Back






July:

5. When Tides Turn


6. Illusion



7. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor




August:

8. Countdown


9. Innocent Lies


10. Smoke Screen






7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarita! Gosh it's cold here in the Eastern Cape!

    I've read The Illusion by Frank Peretti years ago. I love all his books!

    I hope you get to snuggle with all your books this winter.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor sounds intriguing! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some fun reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! I would love to read some of these as well, if I could get ahold of them! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're hoping to read some great books in the coming months. I hope you enjoy them all when you can read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2023-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...