Sunday, December 4, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: December 4th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Weekend reading did not happened. We attended a wedding on Saturday and had so much kids-free fun, only got back close to midnight and then early wake-up call by the boys on Sunday morning made Sunday evening an early bed time.



Finished








(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Yes, a book on my Wishlist was on special:




11 comments:

  1. I love it when I book I already want goes on sale! Enjoy all your books this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun weekend! I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - may you have a great reading week as well!

      Delete
  3. I have a series by Camy Tang on my book shelf that I haven't read yet, but hope to next year. I have not read her yet but her books look good. I also have several Lindsay Harrel's but haven't heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a new one just released. A very good Christmas novella!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - hope you have a great reading week as well!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you had a great time with family over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes more important than reading :-)

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...