Monday, December 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is 10 books I hope to read over our Summer (southern hemisphere) - some is new releases, some review books I need to catch up with and some books I have owned for years!

1. A Dangerous Stage



2. The Water Keeper



3. Yesterday's Tides



4. Critical Threat



5. Blue Columbine



6. Undercurrent of Secrets



7. A Promise to Remember



8. The Sound of Light



9. Behind Love's Wall



10. The Truth Teller



10 comments:

  1. What a nice list of books, I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your summer reading be full of wonderful reads!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, Sarita! I enjoyed both of the Doors to the Past series you listed here. I bought some Kathryn Cushman books over the summer (your winter) from a library sell, but haven't had the time to read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy the Cushman books. I have enjoyed the other Doors to the past books I have read and looking forward to those on my list.

      Delete
  4. I see some books on your list I want to read as well. Hope we both enjoy them. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...