Friday, December 2, 2022

Monthly Recap: November 2022

 

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

November flew by! Roxy the puppy is settling in well and we have less pajama drills!  Our summer weather is heating up and we went camping again which included lots and lots of swimming!


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:


Audio:



And finally finished my paperback:




What I would like to read in December:



Currently Reading:






Upcoming reads (hopeful):




Did I buy any new books?


Bought:

Yes, a few this month:



Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, I made no movement on this list.  Hopefully December will be a catch up month.



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:






ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:



How was your month?

6 comments:

  1. Nice wrap up! I hope you have a great month of reading in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to catch up a few books I've missed during the year!

      Delete
  2. Great month of reading! I'm hoping to read Roseanna M White's new book this month, as well. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful month of reading! I will be playing catch-up a lot this month too!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...