Monday, April 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie: Top reads for the 1st quarter

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is some of my favourite books I've read so far this year:

Kindle Books:

1.  Life Flight



2.  Sunrise










Audiobooks:

1.  A Change of Fortune


2.  To Write a Wrong


3.  The Heart's Charge


4.  The Masquerade at Middleton Abbey






13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did not specifically look for stories with kick-ass women, there was actually great male leads as well. Funny that it all have women on the cover :-)

      Delete
  2. I did a similar topic. I loved reading your list. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/04/05/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-favorite-books-in-the-first-quarter-of-2022/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I chose the same topic. Everyone chose these fun and crazy topics and I thought mine was kinda lame. Glad to see someone else did it too.

    I haven't heard of any of these books, but I'm glad they were good ones!

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about doing this but I went a different direction and decided to save this one. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-tuesday-book-series-i-would.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read any of these, but I like historical fiction so several appeal to me! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/05/top-ten-tuesday-362/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life Flight looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...