Monday, April 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with a Child On the Cover

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So this week, I decided to look for books with a child on the cover, because I need those for a reading challenge.

1.  Convenient Lies


2.  The Truth Teller


3.  Protecting her Daughter


4.  Classified Christmas Mission


5.  Hidden Legacy


6.  Memories of Glass


7.  A Picture of Hope


8.  Once Upon a Summer


9.  Night Bird Calling


10.  Catching the Wind





14 comments:

  1. Good idea! I like the cover of Night Bird Calling. It's just a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I probably would've struggled with this one as right now only two books comes to mind. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like this! I own lots of books with kids on the cover, most of them similar to #6 and #7. Something about a cover where someone is obviously trying to save a kid from danger really appeals to me. Great list.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have been good coming up with examples for this one! You did great finding a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever choices Sarita! Never would have thought of this. A picture of hope draws my attention immediately.

    Enjoy the public holiday tomorrow!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you had a great extra day! And another long weekend to look forward to!

      Delete
  6. I love books with children on the cover as well. Very cool topic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of books. Mine is at https://apudiem.wordpress.com/2022/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-cowboys-on-the-cover-ttt/

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...