Monday, April 11, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven’t Read, But Want To

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Well, this is an easy topic 😁.

1.  Christy Barritt

I have so many books on my TBR by this author, I need to get to them sometime!


This author's suspense grabbed my eye and on my list to try.


I saw her books in my friends' Goodreads feeds and it always looks interesting.



I heard great things about this author's legal thrillers and planning to read one of his books this year.



Another author whose legal thrillers I want to try.


A fairly new author (from 2019), but I have seen a few good reviews.  I have two of her books in my TBR.


This author grabbed my attention through her beautiful covers.


This author is on my radar for a few years now.  I can't believe I still need to read her books.


Another suspense author I thought I would have read by now since adding her books to my TBR years ago.


I have read a novella by this author, but all of her romantic suspense books are on my TBR list.



6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy all of their books!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-havent-read-but-want-to/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these authors but I hope you enjoy their books whenever you pick them up 😊 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read most of these authors, I hope you enjoy them when you get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all of these authors when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...