Sunday, April 3, 2022

Monthly Recap: March 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

I'm quite surprised that I've read so many books, since March is a very busy time at work:


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)







Paperback:





What I would like to read in April:


Already finished:

I was almost done with these in March, but midnight came to fast:




Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?



Kindle - won:



Bought:



Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over a lot to April:



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:









How was your month?

4 comments:

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...