Monday, March 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Your Favorite Trope/Theme

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I do not have a specific Trope/Theme I love and must read, but here is some I did enjoy:

Married for Convenience:



Enemies to Love:








Have to protect her and fell in love:




Friends to Love:









Second Chance:









9 comments:

  1. Ha. Second Chances is a good trope to go with as well. Love the diversity Sarita.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hard to pick a favourite trope cos there are so many! All of these are awesome tropes that I enjoy reading often 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And I'm a diverse reader. I think mystery/suspense is the only element which is repeated in my reading.

      Delete
  3. Friends to lovers is a favorite of mine as are second chance romances. It's nice to see someone *cough* my age *cough* getting to find love again. LOL

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are very few romance tropes I do not enjoy. Excellent list, Sarita, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did pretty covers, & I like the book A Time to Dance! Very pretty cover!!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...