Monday, March 21, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With an Adjective In the Title

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

There is always a lot of books with adjectives.  Here is some I hope to read soon:

1.  Blind Justice

2.  Deadly Proof



4.  Shattered Rose


5.  The Red Canary


6.  Cold Terror


7. Hazardous Duty


8.  Dark Justice


9.  Fatal Strike


10.  Expired Plot




16 comments:

  1. I have read three of these . . . looks like I have more to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I think most book titles have at least one adjective in them. At least A LOT of the ones on my bookshelf do. Interesting how I never noticed that!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadly Proof looks good to me. So many titles use adjectives because it's the specific details that pull us in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting list. Thanks for sharing! Happy TTT!
    My post: https://pagesandpaws.com/2022/03/22/ttt-10-ish-books-with-an-adjective-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah Brandilyn Collins! I remember I've read a couple of her books years ago and they were really good.

    Nice list Sarita. Here's our: Ten Books to better describe your Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've only discovered her books recently (yes, really).

      Delete
  6. Some of these are on my never-ending TBR as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these titles but Hazardous Duty has a great cover 😂

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...