Sunday, November 22, 2020

Weekend Wrap-up: November 22

  


I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.

Books I've finished this week


I've finished a few good books this week.  I loved catching up with The Baxters and the town of Deep Haven:




Follow my Book reviews to see what I thought.  Two reviews to be posted soon!

Currently reading


I am still busy with the same non-fiction and paperback - with 2 kiddos, these take longer to finish!






What is next:


I read the first page or two of Night Fall and I think I'm in for a ride!  Also looking forward to finish the Song of Alaska series.








So, what about you?  What book are you reading which you are really enjoying?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Becky Wade's and Susan Sleeman's books! I just finished my first Amanda Tru book, Once upon a Christmas (The Christmas Card Series) and can't even express how much of an impact this book had on me. It's one to make you ponder long and hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Susan Sleeman will go on my list of backlog authors. Haven't read Amanda Tru yet. Will have to look but I think I have a free book on my kindle somewehere :-)

      Delete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...