Monday, May 20, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: May 19th

 


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We spend a lot of time outdoors and with friends and fellow South Africans who all waited in long queues (4-7 hours) to cast our vote for the national elections for South Africa.


Finished








(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:








What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

One ARCs this week.




Bought: Some Freebies




3 comments:

  1. That's a long time to wait to vote. I don't think I've ever waited more than a couple of minutes. Your books look good too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we still need to get to a better process.

      Delete
  2. I been careful on requesting to but two people i follow released there summer reading guides and my list got longer and one of the books they suggested was a read now so i grabbed that one. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 30th

  It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . Some unplanned socials interrupted my planned reading time. Finished (Revie...