Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was Super Excited to Get My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

These are all books which I really wanted to get and read as they were published, but for some reason, life got in the way (or other books):

1. The Lost Castle

I loved the first books by Kristy Cambron I have read and wanted to keep reading her books as it is published. Now I have a long list of published books to catch up with.


2. The Lawman Returns

I wanted to read all the books by one of my favourite authors and was excited when I got my hands on this series. Sadly, still unread.

3. Smoke Screen

Another favourite author I planned to read all books from!



4. State of Lies

This book looked like a suspenseful read and I can still not believe that I have not read it yet.



5. The Crushing Depths

Another favourite author I thought I would have read all published books to date. Sometimes I leave the books a bit because if it is read, I can not go back, and then in a blink of an eye, I need to catch up again!



6. Fragments of Fear

I heard great things about this book and was excited to get my hands on a copy...which remains unread.



7. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor

I love Jaime Jo's gothic stories and though I would have been all caught up with her books by now.



8. Dark Motives

I saw this book making its rounds and it intrigued me to buy it, just not to bump it up on my reading list!



9. False Pretense

Book three ended with some unanswered questions so I was excited to buy the fourth book in this series, and thought I would have finished this book by now.



10. Dead Reckoning

Another book on my backlist books to read list of authors discovered and loved. Hopefully I will get this one read in 2024.




2 comments:

  1. Oooh! State of lies looks interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all these when you get to them!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 30th

  It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . Some unplanned socials interrupted my planned reading time. Finished (Revie...