Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: May 7: May Flowers Spell Out

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Since I have done a similar post in April with Flowers on the Cover, I decided to select books I still want to read in 2024 and spell out May Flowers:

1. M - My Stubborn Heart



2. A - A Mosaic of Wings



3. Y - You and Me



4. F - Flights of Fancy



5. L - Let It Be Me



6. O - Of Literature and Lattes



7. W - Winning the Gentleman



8. E - End Game



9. R - Riverbend Gap



10. S - Summer by the Tides



7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/may-flowers-book-covers-with-flowers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! OF LITERATURE AND LATTES sounds like a great read. I hope you enjoy it and all these others.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a unique direction to go! I love Denise Hunter's books and just finished Love, Unscripted last night. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, I am also enjoying Denise Hunter's books.

      Delete
  4. Of Literature and Lattes sounds lovely, I must check it out. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-10-books-with-flowers-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I'm a librarian, and Christian fiction is the most popular genre with my patrons, so I recognize a lot of names here. Love Denise Hunter. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashover and When Hope Sank

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...