Monday, September 11, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Character Relationships

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is a few relationships I adored while reading:

1. Trainer and dolphin in Distant Echoes


2. Trainer and dog in Beowulf: Explosives Detection Dog



3. The Metcalfe family starting with Stone



4. The Marshall Family starting with Knox



5. The McKenna family starting with Submerged



6. Group of friends When the Smoke Clears



7. Present time and Pastime Rem Cast the First Stone



8. Group of Orphans becoming family The Negotiater



9. Neigbours going from strangers to more A Novel Proposal



10. Friends set in the regency era The Lost Heiress



11 comments:

  1. I like how you included a bit of everything in your post this week.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-platonic-relationships-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I don't know any on thsi list.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/09/12/top-ten-tuesday-did-i-read-my-summer-2023-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped short at "Present time and Pastime Rem." This book seems to check all of the boxes for me--mystery, Christian, and time travel to boot? Sold!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trainier and a dolphin sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Sarita!! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the variety here. I'm not familiar with any of the books, but I'm glad they include relationships that really spoke to you.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...