Monday, September 18, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2023 To-Read List

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

These are the books on my Fall priority list - and for the first time ever, it will be fall and not spring so for :-) 

1. On Moonberry Lake


2. Iris



3. Into the Fire



4. Against the Wind



5. Shadows at Dusk



6. The Warsaw Sisters



7. Creed



8. The Lawman Returns



9. Fragments of Fear



10. Hidden Legacy



5 comments:

  1. Iris has me intrigued!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for AGAINST THE WIND. It's gorgeous! The series sounds like a good one. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Warsaw Sisters has caught my attention. I love the cover. I bet it will be a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by The Warsaw Sisters. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2023-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Sarita! I hope you enjoy all of these!!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...