Friday, September 1, 2023

Monthly Recap: August 2023

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

Another slow reading month. Think I will probably just adjust my expectation of what I can read right now.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:






Audio:








What I would like to read in September:



Currently Reading:






Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Currently, keeping it small this month:





Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


Two 




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had to defer to later this year:



Need to focus more on my owned TBR challenge!

Also, another Goodreads challenge to try and read 20 of my TBR books this year - yes, no movement here so save to say won't meet this challenge, but can still she how many I can get before the end of the year.




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Better round this month with the ARCs:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:





How was your month?


2 comments:

  1. You had a great listening month!! Books are books, no matter how we digest them! Happy September!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...