Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with My Favorite Color on the Cover

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

My favourite colour changes per my mood, but my all time favourite colours always remain green, blue and purple.

1. Innocent Lies



2. The Girl Who Could Breathe Under Water



3. A Cry in the Dark



4. Expired Cache



5. Adamant: Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions



6. I Think I Was Murdered



7. Target Acquired



8. Between the Sound and Sea



9. The Ark and the Dove: The Story of Noah's Wife



10. False Pretense




3 comments:

  1. A great collection of covers!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-pink-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favorite color. I especially love that cover for THE GIRL WHO COULD BREATHE UNDERWATER.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Heart of a Lion

Heart of a Lion by Gilbert Morris My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was an interesting retelling of Noah’s life. I loved...