Monday, November 27, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up: November 26th


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

So with work and taking Dutch lessons as well, reading time is slower, but still going.  I am just happy with I can finish one kindle and one audiobook a week.  My paperbacks are all still on the ship on the way to our new home, so will pick up paperbacks again when our things arrives.

Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading








Next up:


Keeping it small since reading was very slow this last month:








What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

None this week.






2 comments:

  1. I hope the Dutch lessons are going well.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your paperbacks are reunited soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashover and When Hope Sank

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...