Monday, September 23, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2024 To-Read List

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is books I plan to read October to December to wrap up a main challenge:

1. Paper Hearts



2. Dangerous Mercy



3. Shadow in Serenity



4. The Crushing Depths



5. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor



6. The Lawman Returns



7. Flight Risk



8. Formula of Deception



9. Remembering Christmas



10. Midnight on the River Grey





7 comments:

  1. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy these books when you read them and have a wonderful week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've read a few of these and really enjoyed them. I hope you do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on finishing up my reading challenges as well. I've still got a long way to go! Ha ha. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Midnight on the River Grey! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy reading these and are able to finish your challenge.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your challenge! I hope you enjoy all these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read some more Terri Blackstock! Enjoy your reading. Great list of books!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! One Last Stand

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...